Develop an online strategy that could match a donor with a kitchen, thus involving not only big corporations but a common man to help the day-to-day activity funding. Kitchen may be chosen based on personal criteria such as location, schools it serves food to or children impacted(profiles viewable).
Note: A Kitchen serves food to one or more schools. Children enroll in Schools. And since AkshayaPatra is primarily government sponcered, through this project, individual donors can only donate/track their donations at a kitchen level(not at a child level).
A Common man or a Corporation willing to donate.
Web pages (as part of Akshayapatra website) – accessible to Donors/Akshapatra admins
1. Below use-cases identified:
- Admin creates a child's profile
- Donor signs up as a single user or corporation
- Signup is mandatory to enroll in specific child support
- Anonymous signups are supported
- Donor views a child's profile
- Donor views the progress of a child's condition
- Donor selects a child and donation program
- Can filter children by condition, region etc.
- Can filter donation programs by amount, one time/recurring, frequency etc.
- Donor views their donation history
- Donor saves/updates their payment profile
2. Database schema proto-type drafted
- Django model created [automatically creates schema in DB]
Design UI for different pages
- Design/implement common template for all pages
- Design/implement specific details in each page
Create webpages using Django
Identify the payment mechanism for the system
Django framework chosen for implementing this.
Web pages to be created -
- Login/Signup page - Donor can create account
- Criteria filtering page - Donor can filter kitchen based on criteria
- Donation page - Donor can choose donation plan, payment mode etc
- Muthahareera Yasmeena - muthaheera[AT]gmail[DOT]com [Primary Contact]
- Anil Dutt Yemmanuru - anildatt[AT]gmail[DOT]com
- Megha - mmyse96[AT]yahoo[DOT]com
- Pranav Pai - pranavpai[at]codeforindia[dot]org